As you might know that Verizon is selling the most popular Android tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab for $600 with or without contract. But Best Buy has now slashed $100 off of the tablet’s price now that Verizon has committed. The trusted retailer has quietly reduced the price of Samsung Galaxy Tab from $599.99 down to $499.99 with out contract. This Wi-Fi only Galaxy Tab was actually scheduled to release in November, but it wasn’t happened due to manufactured delay. Galaxy Tabs are 3G cellular & Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot services enabled. Customers can still add a monthly access 3G data plan beginning at $20 per month for 1GB on up to $80 for 10GB on their Samsung Galaxy Tab. Sorry, Verizon isn’t offering any unlimited data plans on this device.
Galaxy Tab sports Android 2.2 Froyo and 1GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird Application processor, front-facing camera(1.3 Megapixel) and a rear-facing camera(3 Megapixels), 3G HSPA connectivity, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 3.0 and 16GB built-in with 32GB memory expansion support via the microSD card slot and GPS Navigation capability and many Verizon services.
Refer this post for Samsung Galaxy Tab Full technical Specifications.
So you can go ahead and get this beautiful Wi-Fi only Samsung Galaxy Tab for a new, low price. According to sources, even though it is out of contract, this deal requires a $20 plan, which can be cancelled after the first month. Confusing? Visit your local Best Buy store to clear your confusions.
via Phone Arena
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon