Looking to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S III but want for more colors? If yes, you are in luck. Samsung has officially announced three new color options for its latest flagship Galaxy S III. We already knew Samsung was prepping a black version of the GS III, and the manufacturer has unveiled the Amber Brown, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey editions. Samsung has stated that the new editions are “derived from man’s relationship with natural materials and perfectly compliment the handset’s organic experience.”
Samsung has also noted that the Garnet Red color edition of the Galaxy S III will be also available globally, which is exclusively available at AT&T at the moment. The new color editions of the device still sports the same specs, such as a quad-core Exynos processor, 4.68-inch Super AMOLED HS display, 8MP rear camera, S Voice app, microSD card slot and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS running the whole show.
So, Galaxy S III will be rocking in new colors in the coming weeks, that means you will have a total of six color versions of this handset, including the white and blue editions.
Which Galaxy S III color is sexiest for you? Unfortunately, there’s no word on launch date of the new 3 editions of the Galaxy S III handset. U.K. based MobileFun retailer is asking £499.95 for the Galaxy S III black edition.
Source: Samsung Tomorrow
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details