While the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S and Nexus One handsets are already being upgraded to the latest version of the Android OS, v4.1.1 Jelly Bean, there hasn’t been a single promising word of the update for the Galaxy Tabs, until now. It looks like a couple of Galaxy Tabs have got their own leaked Jelly Bean builds.
The folks over SamMobile website have got their hands on the official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA leaks for both the Samsung galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and the newly released Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. The build number is same for both tablets: JRO03C. You can grab the Jelly Bean test builds fro both the Tab 2 7.0 and Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets from the appropriate links provided below.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Download the P3100DDBLI1 OTA Update (hit the link) , which is weighing 295.2MB of size and bumps the software version up to Android 4.1.1 JRO03C.
For starters, users looking to flash the new build on their Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablets, will need to be running stock build P3100DDBLH3 first.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Download the N8000DDALI1 OTA Update (hit the link), which is weighing 297.7MB of size and bumps the software version up to Android 4.1.1 JRO03C.
Galaxy Note 10.1 users are required to be running stock build N8000DDALH1 first in in order to flash the leaked Jelly Bean test build.
Head over to the source links below for full set of instructions for flashing the leaked Jelly bean OTA update.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon