Apple is indeed going to unveil its next gen-iPhone (iPhone 5 or The new iPhone or whatever it will be called) at its September 12th event. We know most of you guys are already itching to pre-order the new units for yourselves. But when that moment will come? Well, MacRumors claims that an unknown source told them Apple will start offering the pre-orders for this year’s iPhone on September 14th, instead of tomorrow. That means it will take a couple of more days after its official announcement day Wednesday.
Over the past few years, Apple has been taking pre-orders on its website as soon as midnight on the day orders open, but the latest rumors are claiming that Apple will start taking pre-orders at 6:00 AM. The source states that “certain portions of Apple’s sales support team are significantly increasing their staffing levels beginning at 6:00 AM Eastern on Friday, with a major surge for the initial shift beginning at that time and a sustained level of high staffing for at least the remainder of the day.”
Unfortunately, there are some silly people have already pre-ordered the iPhone 5. Some online retail websites putting up a pre-order pages promising to ship the next iPhone once it is officially announced. So, don’t tempt if you come through any of these type fake pre-orders. Stay tuned for some more hours until Apple’s CEO Tim Cook unveil it officially.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon