Motorola announces the new Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) software upgrade for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2. The software upgrade version 67.21.125.MB865.ATT.en.US includes numerous enhancements and improvements. There will be very significant changes to the interface after the upgrade. Please note that you cannot downgrade back to Android 2.3(Gingerbread) software after upgrading to ICS.
All Motorola Atrix 2 users will have access to this update. In order to download and install the upgrade your Atrix 2 to ICS, follow the instructions as follows:
# Ensure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and has more than 50% charge left
# Go to Menu->Settings->About phone
# Select System updates, A message will display the availability of an update
# Select Download
# After the download is complete, Select Install Now
# Your phone will re-start automatically
# Check your System version, it should be 67.21.125.MB865.ATT.en.US
In case you receive a notification regarding the upgrade, you can download and install it, there is no need to go to Settings to download.
There are several enticements in The Android Ice Cream Sandwich version, including a whole new look, improved lock-screen, folder support, enhanced notifications, improved settings, and all the other great things that come along with ICS. You can check out the details from Motorola here.
Via: Android Police
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon