Today, good news for iPhone 5 fans is that it is available at low price on regional US carriers. The pricing will start at $149.99 for the 16GB, $249.99 for the 32GB, and $349.99 for the 64GB. According to a report by PC World Cellcom, nTelos, Appalachian Wireless, C Spire, GCI, and Cricket are the regional US Carriers that offers iPhone 5 with pricing less than that of major US carriers.
For now, prices for the iPhone 5 on C Spire and GCI are still not known. But on off-contract, Cricket offers the smartphone just at $499.99.
As we know that Apple’s iPhone 5 running iOS 6 was released on 12th September with the carriers such as AT&T, Sprint and Verizon at $199 on contract for two years, whilst iPhone 5’s availability on regional US carriers at less price is better news for iPhone 5 lovers.
Jim Hyde, nTelos Wireless President, says that “Now customers can couple the world’s most iconic device with our industry-leading, nationwide unlimited smartphone plans.” iPhone 5 bought under contract from nTelos requires to activate on one of nTelos Wireless’ individual or family Nation’s plans and a new two-year agreement.
At the present moment, iPhone 4S is also available at just $49.99 on many of the regional US carriers.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details