A developer called Cedric has developed an useful app “Wi-Fi Browser Login Utility”, which is available now in Android Market. This amazing app can automatically identify if your Wi-Fi connection requires browser login. This app is available for Free of cost. If you are in Wi-Fi Free zone, you need to enter user name and password credentials or you must enable “I Agree” button in browser. But this Wi-Fi Browser Login utility immediately alert you by popping up a webview and alert you and lets you to sign in. So you don’t need to open browser for yourself.
In general, It is a hassle to go into Settings menu to manually connect. This app is Probably a good idea and great for on campus where you switch between multiple networks or or anywhere else with a login-required connection. Once you installed the app, you just get into the Wi-Fi Browser Login settings and set your preferred options.
This is rather similar to the iPhone’s Wi-Fi browser login feature. This app is Android Only version and you can download it from Android Market or you can use the QR code at below.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details