As of today, in the world of mobile devices we recognize Samsung as the maker of Galaxy S III. Even though Samsung is recognized by many as the maker of its high end devices, it does produces many mid to low end devices. Unlike apple, the all round coverage of devices make Samsung popular in different regions of the world. Last year, it introduced the Samsung Galaxy Y DUOS. Now it is gearing up for the release of an upgrade to this model, the Samsung Young DUOS.
The Samsung Galaxy Young Duos (model number GT-S6312) will be a dual SIM smartphone and will be running Android OS as its predecessor the Galaxy Y Duos S6102. The dual SIM Galaxy Y was introduced a last year with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Reports suggest that the new Galaxy Young Duos S6312 should be officially announced at MWC 2013 which is scheduled in February
As of now there are no images of the Galaxy DUOS S6312 and no details on its specs. Talking about the predecessor, the Galaxy Y Duos sports a 3.14 inch QVGA display, 832MHz processor, and a 3.2MP rear camera.
The upgrade version is expected to come out in two colors viz. white and blue. It is expected to be running Android 4.0 ICS or Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and may be powered by a processor with not less than 1.2GHz clock speed.
Earlier this week, Samsung announced the Galaxy Grand i9080 and Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 which will be launched in the first quarter of 2013.
Via: Phone Arena
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon