You may have already heard that Samsung is preparing to debut its new device, Galaxy S IV and its LTE variant this year. Recently, the first firmware version of the Samsung Galaxy S III mini with NFC support confirmed that the LTE version of the Galaxy S IV is an Android device. But we didn’t find any leaked image of the device yet. Folks at “SamMobile” have reported that they found a leaked image which is probably the image of the rumored Samsung Galaxy S IV.
The leaked image shows that the handset with no home button. It seems that on-screen buttons will be available on the device. The design of the handset is very similar to the design of the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Premier.
Another report also claims that even though Samsung won’t debut its Galaxy S IV at CES 2013, the manufacturer will show the device to several high-profile partners at a closed door meet during the event. It will have a 5-inch 1080p display, packed with Samsung’s Exynos 5440 processor and a quad-core ARM Cortex A15-based chip.
In addition to the above features, the Samsung Galaxy S IV is expected to be powered by Android 4.2.1 under the hood, 2GB of RAM, 1080×1920, 13MP Rear-facing camera, 2MP Front-facing camera, Mali-T658 GPU and more.
It is not 100% sure that the leaked image of the handset is the real image of the Galaxy S IV. So, take the information with a grain of salt.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details