When Samsung launched its flagship device, Galaxy S III mini in different countries, at first, they had started selling the device in Marble white color only. But in this fashionable world, it is difficult to say that only a particular color of any device will easily fit to your personality and lifestyle. South-Korean mobile manufacturer, Samsung is apparently adding three new colors for its flagship device, Galaxy S III mini. Now a new report reveals that the images of the three new colors of the device, Samsung Galaxy S III mini have been found. It will be available in Titan Gray, Garnet Red, and Onyx Black.
In November last year, it was revealed that the above three colors will be offered for the Samsung Galaxy S III mini. At that time, it was also reported that Ruby wine, Topaz Blue, and Amber Brown jackets will be the new colors of the another Samsung’s device, Galaxy Note II. It was claimed that the new colors of the devices will be available in December or in the beginning of 2013.
Samsung Galaxy S III mini is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system, a 4-inch Super AMOLED display of WVGA resolution,1GHz ST-Ericsson U8420 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash on the back side, an additional front-facing VGA camera, 16GB on board storage, microSD card for memory expansion up to 32GB, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, NFC (optional), DLNA functionality, 1500mAH battery to power everything, S Voice, Smart Stay apps and more.
At this time, we have no word when the new colors will be added by the mobile manufacturer.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon