We reported the leaked specs of the Sony Xperia Tablet Z yesterday. The device is Waterproof and Dustproof IP55/IP57 certification and will run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile OS. It was further reported that the device is codenamed as “Pollux” and the design of the Sony Xperia Tablet Z is similar to the Sony Xperia Z smartphone.
Since the device is not officially announced by the Japanese manufacturer, there is no official information regarding its technical specification of the tablet. But you can expect that the device will come with a 10.1-inch Full HD display, a 1.5 GHz quad-core APQ8064 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage Capacity, 8.1 MP camera, 2.2 MP front camera, 6000mAh battery, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and more.
The tablet is likely to be unveiled by Japanese Carrier NTT DoCoMo on January 22 and it will be showcased in select DoCoMo stores between January 22 and January 27. This new word was briefly listed on one of NTT DoCoMo’s websites. But the webpage that reveals the Xperia Tablet Z is no longer available.
But other reports claim that the tablet will be released in the second quarter of this year and it will be available first in Japanese market followed by Hong Kong, then to European markets.
There is no word about the pricing details of the tablet although it is expected to be available in Japan next week. If we have more info, we’ll keep you updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details