SamMobile and its undisclosed internal sources have confirmed the specs of the upcoming stylus-enabled Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet and it is set to keep the competition with its rival product, Apple iPad mini in terms of size and specs.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet will be available in two versions: one is 3G + Wi-Fi (GT-N5100), and another is (GT-N5110) Wi-Fi only variant.
It is claimed that the Note 8.0 will sport a 1280 x 800 pixel Super Clear LCD display, 5MP camera with 1.3MP front-facing, 2GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB internal memory, a microSD card slot. The device will be packed with 1.6GHz Quad-core Exynos 4412 processor under the hood. The Note 8.0 also includes Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and GPS. The device will have a 4600mAh battery and it will be running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
The new Samsung tablet will be a shrunken down model of the Note 10.1 or an enlarged Note 2. The device may have a display of either 7 or 7.7 inches. Even though sources confirm the existence of the device, the gadget has not been confirmed officially.
In addition to these reports, Benchmark Test Results of this new Galaxy Note 8.0 has also been spotted online. If you would like to see the GLBenchmark scores obtained by the new Note 8.0 (GT-N5100) and iPad mini, Click here.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon