Looks like the south Korean manufacturer will release a new major software update for the Samsung Galaxy Camera very soon. There’s now a leaked ROM available for the Galaxy Camera with LTE. The build is dated December 2012 and based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM for the Galaxy Note is designed for the model CG100, and it appears to be pretty stable which could be a sign that the manufacturer could be close to rolling it out to the device.
The Android 4.1.2 ROM brings a number of new features in this ROM such as new shooting modes, more responsive camera app. Users can expect an addition of the four new modes in “Smart Shooting” mode for the Galaxy Camera. The four modes are including Dawn, Snow, Food, and Party/Indoor. The ROM also comes with a new option under Settings –> Share in the camera app that lets the Galaxy Camera to be used with Samsung’s Remote Viewfinder app on another device.
Users can expect more responsive touch controls, and smoother animations in the camera app. The Weather app can now be accessible through the app drawer too. This ROM does contain minor bugs according to the sources.
Interested users can flash this ROM using ODIN utility. Keep in mind that this ROM could brick your international Galaxy Camera. So, proceed at on your own risk or you should give this a miss until the official update has been rolled out. Hit the below to download the Android 4.1.2 ROM.
Download (weighs 806MB)
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details