Yesterday, ZTE introduced its Grand S which is available for sale in select stores in China which was unveiled at CES 2013, and an 8-inch Android tablet V81 powered by a dual-core 1.4GHz Krait processor as well. Again today, the same manufacturer has introduced the ZTE Blade C which is the first handset among the Blade series of Android devices running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile Operating System.
ZTE Grand Memo is also one of the devices expected to be introduced soon, which is scheduled to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Spain.
Today, ZTE Grand Memo bearing model number V9815 packed with a 5.7-inch 720p has made an appearance at a ZTE event in Hong Kong and we got some photos of the device. The ZTE Grand Memo is identical to P945 smartphone in appearance. But there are some differences in their specifications, Grand Memo will be packed with a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor, 13 MP camera, 8mm in thickness and it will be powered by Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
It is reported that the finish of the Grand Memo isn’t as nice as the ZTE Grand S and the silver bezel made the Grand Memo look worse. The device will have a microSD slot to expand the storage of the device and it includes one-hand T9 Keyboard which can make you comfortable in single-handed typing.
For the time being, there’s no word regarding the availability and pricing of the smartphone but we are hoping that we’ll get more info about the device very soon since the MWC event is just a few weeks away.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details