Recently, we found some purported leaked images of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 although the information regarding the development of Galaxy Tab 3 devices were first taken as rumor. Well there may be some sort of confirmation of these devices. Today we are looking at the UAProfs of these three tablets from Samsung.
According to User Agent Profile of the Galaxy Tab 3 having GT-P3200 model number, it is a 7-inch tablet model which will come with the resolution of 1024×600. Another model number, GT-P5200 will sport an 8-inch display with the resolution of 1280×800.
Samsung Tab 3 with model number, GT-P8200 is an interesting one. It will come with a 10-inch display with the resolution of 2500×1600 which is found on Google’s flagship device Nexus 10. This 10-inch Samsung Tab 3 will also be known as Galaxy Tab 3 Plus. The three variants of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 have 1:1 Pixel Aspect Ratio. But there’s no confirmation whether the devices will have the exact aforementioned display sizes.
Earlier, it was reported that both the upcoming 7-inch and 10-inch tablets are reportedly set to release in the first half of this year and Samsung’s upcoming tablet with an 8-inch screen will come with a price range between US$249-299 to fill the gap between 7-inch tablet and entry level iPad mini.
You can note that Samsung is also planning to introduce Galaxy Note 8 tablet at MWC 2013 which will be held next month in Barcelona, Spain.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon