There have been several leaks and rumors about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 devices last month. We have seen leaked pictures of the Galaxy Tab 3 series. In another turn of events, UAProf of all three Galaxy Tab 3 devices is up at the Samsung Mobile’s official website. Now, we are starting with another event, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with model number GT-P3200 has appeared at GLBenchmark.
The model numbers of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 are: 7-inch GT-P3200, 8-inch GT-P5210, and 10-inch GT-P8200. The GLBenchmark result shows the performance of the 7-inch GT-P3200. This device is codenamed as Santos, runs Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. The processor type, make and clock speed are not yet known, but according to the results, the device has a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. We are expecting a Samsung in-house Exynos processor. Other details like resolution of 1280 x 800 etc are also shown at the results. The exact screen size is not yet known but it is highly probable that it is a 7-inch device.
Earlier, we reported that both the upcoming 7-inch GT-P3200 and 10-inch GT-P8200 tablets are set to be released in the first half of this year. The tablet with an 8-inch screen will come with a price range between US$249-299 as Samsung expects to fill the gap between 7-inch tablet and entry level iPad mini.
You can note that Samsung is also planning to introduce Galaxy Note 8 tablet at MWC 2013 which will be held in the endingof this month in Barcelona, Spain.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon