Gets excited Galaxy S III owners. Hey Galaxy S II owners, you too. If you happen to rocking Galaxy S III handset or Galaxy S II handset with T-Mobile connectivity, there is a minor update is waiting for you. T-Mobile is now pushing out new firmware updates for its Galaxy S III and S II devices.
Galaxy S III’s new firmware update is carrying some unspecified security enhancements and improved user experience, and bringing things to version T999UVDLJC. T-Mobile has noted that you need to be on Android 4.1.1 with software version T99UVDLJA to get the new firmware update.
The update for Galaxy S II gets a “Qualcomm fix,” and some general security enhancements, as well as Vlingo S Voice improvements. This update has already begun rolling out over-the-air last week, but got delayed immediately. To download this update, Galaxy S II users are required to be back on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread build with software version T989UVLDG.
The update is rolling out over-the-air and via Samsung’s Kies program. Both the Galaxy S3 or Galaxy S2 owners can try to manually check for the update by hitting Settings –> About Phone –> System Update, and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the upgrading process.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon