There’s no argument that Samsung is planning to showcase the much awaited Galaxy S IV smartphone on a Special Mobile Unpacked event in March although they won’t introduce it at the upcoming MWC 2013 event in Barcelona. But we had no further information when the Mobile unpacked event will be held at that time. Now folks at SamMobile have brought a very good news about the announcement and availability of the handset.
Samsung may be releasing their upcoming 2013 flagship device, Galaxy S IV on March 15. It will be available for sale from the beginning of April. Since the announcement is soon after the MWC event, it is expected that Samsung will send the Mobile Unpacked Event invitation right after the event.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV is expected to come with a 5-inch 1080p display, packed with Samsung’s Exynos 5440 processor, a quad-core ARM Cortex A15-based chip, 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera, Mali-T658 GPU and more. It is also expected the handset will sport the upcoming hexagon and diamond shaped pixel layout which will become one of the highest resolution displays when comparing with other rival products after packing this pixel layout.
The device will be available first in Europe. It is expected to be made available in whole of Europe and Asia by the end of April. It will be rolled out in other countries including America and Australia as well in May or June.
But take the things lightly since we don’t have any official information from the manufacturer yet.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon