Late last week, Motorola has begun rolling out the Jelly Bean update for the RAZR i handset for the users residing in France. Motorola took it to its official blog to confirm that they are now rolling out a new firmware update for the UK RAZR i owners. The update brings Android 4.1 Jelly Bean build for the UK based RAZR i handsets.
Jelly Bean is certainly a step up from Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and brings some notable improvements and new features including Google Now, Project Butter enhancement, improved Voice Search, improved notifications, camera improvements, and many more.
Motorola says “We’re excited to announce that MOTOROLA RAZR™ i with Intel Inside is getting upgraded to Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean. Starting today, the upgrade will be rolled out to users in phases. Jelly Bean includes a number of fantastic new and improved features, including Google Now, Voice Search, and improved notifications. Check out Motorola.com/jellybean to learn more, and watch the three videos below to see Jelly Bean in action:”
So, if you are residing in UK and have a Motorola RAZR I handy be sure to give it a whirl and check it out for yourself. Head on into Settings > Software update > Check new to see if you’ve got Jelly Beans waiting for you. Be sure to hit the comments to let us know how you are feeling about this software upgrade. Happy updating, folks!
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details