[Download] U.S. Cellular Motorola Electrify M Now Receiving Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-50_SLS-7
If you’re U.S. Cellular branded Motorola Electrify M handy, we’ve a good news for you. The carrier has confirmed that Jelly Bean is now ready to go and can be installed on Electrify M handset now. The update, which carries new build number 9.8.2Q-50_SLS-7, brings with it all the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean goodness. So, it’s a perfect time to furiously start hitting the “check updates” button on your handset.
Jelly Bean build gets you Google Now, Project Butter (for smoothness), Google Voice Search with better voice recognition, enhanced notifications, a better keyboard, and more.
According to the reports, the OTA update is now rolling out in phases, so don’t get panic if you don’t see any notifications on your handset right away. Make sure you’ve turned on Wi-Fi connectivity on your handset. If you want to check for the update manually, you can do it by heading into Settings > About phone > System updates > Download and follow the on-screen instructions to step into the new age of Android.
So there you go, folks. If Jelly Bean is what you’ve been eagerly waiting for, the wait is over now. You’d be glad to see it getting the Jelly Bean upgrade love that it deserves.
Source: U.S. Cellular
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details