We previously reported that Samsung may be preparing to announce the much hyped Samsung Galaxy S IV handset at a Special Mobile Unpacked event in March. We what if the March we mentioned earlier is 2014’s?
Today SamMobile is reporting that the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event is scheduled at Sochi 2014, which will be held in Moscow, Russia. Well the event is quite far away as you see. It is further reported that Samsung is already sponsoring a partnership with Sochi 2014 as you can see in the picture below.
Although there’s no official information on its specs, the handset is rumored to come with a 5-inch 1080p display, packed with Samsung’s Exynos 5440 processor, a quad-core ARM Cortex A15-based chip, 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera, Mali-T658 GPU and more. It is further rumored to sport the upcoming hexagon and diamond shaped pixel layout which will become one of the highest resolution displays when comparing with other rival products after packing this pixel layout.
Yesterday, it was rumored that Samsung may be releasing their Galaxy S IV flagship on March 15 and it will be available for sale from the beginning of April. If the rumor becomes true, then obviously this report goes false.
Anyway as we have no concrete information, take these things with a grain of salt.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details