For the last few months, information and several leaks about a smartphone from the Taiwanese manufacturer called HTC M7 have been spotted. Late last week, we reported that a reliable source is claiming that the upcoming M7 will simply be known as the “HTC One” once it hits streets. It seems HTC One will indeed be the final product name of the HTC’s upcoming Android flagship product, which is currently known as M7. An alleged picture taken by a specific HTC One’s camera has appeared on Flickr.
@evleaks has tweeted this picture, who as responsible for the leak of the official product name of the HTC M7 phone. Thanks to EXIF data of the picture, which has confirmed that it comes from a device called the HTC One. Keep in mind that that EXIF data can be faked very well. Anyhow, the picture was shot at a resolution of 1520 x 2688 pixels. That means this photo was surely captured at 4.1MP. Unfortunately, the EXIF data doesn’t indicate that the picture was shot using the rumored “Ultrapixel” sensor technology. You might already know that the HTC M7 aka HTC One is rumored to ship with “Ultrapixel” sensor, which will have three separate sensors in action.
FYI, the HTC M7 aka HTC One will make its official debut at company’s gathering on February 19th. The device will have a 4.7-inch 1080p Full HD screen, along with other mouth-watering specifications. Stay tuned to Gadgetian for more details.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details