Hot on the heels of the teaser, LG has officially took the wraps off of a new version of the 5.5-inch Optimus G Pro. If you might recall, the manufacturer has announced the Japanese version of the LG Optimus G Pro with 5-inch FHD screen in late last month.
The Korean version of the Optimus G Pro packs a striking design, and LG has noted that this device has got a “finely curled, curved glass” that gives a “2.5D” look, and the company has also minimized the thickness of the bezels on both sides of the display, so that you can operate the device in one hand with “good grip” when “compared to competitors’ products” (are you listening Samsung?). The back plate of the Korean G Optimus Pro handset has utilized a similar “Digital Cube Pattern” from the Nexus 4 handset.
Further details are scarce at this time when it comes to the full specs list. So far all that’s been revealed to us are 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD display, and an unspecified quad-core processor. But at least we’re getting confirmation from the manufacturer regarding its display size and we have also got a better look at the phone. We do hope to learn more once the product is ready to hit the shelves. Retail pricing and the U.S. availability is also to be announced. LG has also confirmed late February release for the device in Korean markets.
So, tell us folks, what would be your choice? 5.5-inch Optimus G Pro or the 5-inch edition?
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon