Last week, some alleged Samsung Galaxy S IV camera samples surfaced on Google+. This time, from a leaked Benchmark, it has been confirmed that the Korean variant of the Galaxy S IV bearing model number (SHV-E300S) will feature a Full High Definition Display (1920×1080) without on-screen navigation bar. The much awaited smartphone will be running Google’s Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean (JOP40D) mobile operating system out of the box bearing firmware E300SKSUFMB2. The minimum and maximum clock speed of the smartphone will be 384 MHz and 1890 MHz respectively.
Surprisingly from the benchmark results, the Samsung Galaxy S IV is said to be powered by a Qualcomm processor but till now there’s no mobile device from Samsung which is packed with Qualcomm SoC. So, it’s still confusing whether Samsung will definitely pack this chip for the device or not. The benchmark shows that the processor will be clocked at 1.9 GHz and will have a Adreno 320 Graphics Processor unit.
The smartphone is expected to be packed with a 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera and more. It is further rumored to sport the upcoming hexagon and diamond shaped pixel layout which will become one of the highest resolution displays when comparing with other rival products after packing this pixel layout.
Although the smartphone is expected to be showcased at its special Mobile Unpacked event next month and goes for sale in April, but a previous reports claimed that the manufacturer is planning to launch it at Sochi 2014 in Moscow.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon