Today, the much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 has been listed at the official Bluetooth website, Bluetooth.org. It has also been confirmed that the device bearing model number SHW-M500W will be available in Asia (most likely Korean market) very soon.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT-N5100) is expected to come with a 1.6GHz quad-core processor, a large 8.0-inch Super clear LCD display on the front with 1280 X 800 pixels of resolution, a 2GB RAM, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing snapper to make video calls, 16GB or 32GB of internal flash memory, a microSD slot for expanding the storage memory, and the usual connectivity option such as micro USB 2.0, 802.11 Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and a 4,600mAh battery.
As of now, there’s no further info when the tablet will be available in Korea. Several Korean service providers such as SK Telecom, KT and LG U+ are likely to carry it on their respective networks. The device is expected to be announced at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona. Last month, a leaked Samsung roadmap suggested that the Galaxy Note 8.0 will go on sale at sometime in March.
Even though the tablet isn’t launched officially, it is rumored to be priced at 391 euros which is around $525.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon