Today, the Asus Fonepad tablet has got through the GCF certification. It means the tablet can be used effectively on mobile networks anywhere in the world with no network compatibility issues. You might have already known that GCF (Global Certification Forum) tests devices and helps to ensure global interoperability between mobile devices and networks. The certification is based on the technical requirements as specified within dedicated test specifications provided by the 3GPP, OMA, IMTC, the GSM Association and others.
The tablet expected to be powered by an Intel Atom Z2420 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. The IPS display has a diagonal of 7 inches with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and of course not missing a module GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth built-in. The device is expected to be powered by Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Brief Technical specs of the Asus Fonepad tablet(Expected):
# Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS
# 7-inch 1280 x 800-pixel IPS display
# Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
# 1GB RAM
# 16GB ROM
# 3G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth
# 3-megapixel camera
The tablet has been certified for GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz and HSDPA 21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps but there is no LTE.
Few weeks ago, we found the leaked price of the Asus ME371MG tablet, Fonepad K004 and which is 7900 Thai Baht which comes to around $265. The tablet is expected to be showcased at MWC, Barcelona Spain.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details