Over the last few months, rumors have been circling around regarding the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S IV handset. Earlier it was rumored to be showcased at MWC 2013 event. Later, the Galaxy S IV was expected to be announced at a Special Mobile Unpacked event on March 15.
A week ago, we reported that Samsung will likely announce the much awaited 2013 flagship device on March 14 in New York City. But any source didn’t confirm the official announcement will be taken place at the specified date. Now new reports are coming in quoting Samsung Electronics mobile division Chief JK Shin stated that “We introduced the Galaxy S III in London last year, and this time we changed the venue (to New York).. as we were bombarded with requests from U.S. mobile carriers to unveil the Galaxy S IV in the country”.
From the statement, it in now clear that the Galaxy S IV will be announced in New York City. We expect that the device will be heading to different US carriers as soon as possible just after the device is officially announced.
The South Korean manufacturer is expected to pack the device with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor which is clocked at 1.9 GHz, and a 4.99-inch Full-HD SoLux Display instead of the usual AMOLED display technology. The Galaxy S IV is also rumored to feature the fastest internet connection with 5G Wi-Fi technology and a wireless charging module which will be compatible with any standard Qi charger.
We’ll keep you updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details