At the Mobile Word Congress event in Barcelona, Sony has showcased one of its 2013 flagship devices called Xperia Tablet which was already announced officially by the manufacturer in Japan. Just after the device was unveiled, it was announced by the Japanese mobile carrier, NTT DoCoMo as well.
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is powered by Google’s Android 4.1 mobile operating system. Other salient features of the tablet is it has Waterproof and Dustproof IP55/IP57 certification, Reality Display which enables the representation of high-brightness and high-definition video WUXGA display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, and a feature called S-Force Front Surround 3D that can bring movement and sound together to achieve a sense of spaciousness. .
Sony plans to offer the Xperia Tablet Z in Europe and North America in the second quarter of this year. Although the manufacturer introduces the device running on Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, it will be upgraded to 4.2 Jelly Bean flavor very soon.
The device is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, an 8.1MP rear camera, a microSD slot to expand storage, NFC, LTE etc. The tablet with a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 resolution display weighs around 495 grams and is 6.9mm thick.
For 16GB of storage, the device will be priced at $499 and for 32GB version, the tablet will cost $599. The device will be available in Black and White color.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details