Asus has announced its next-generation PadFone Infinity during the Mobile World Congress event 2013 in Barcelona. It is packed with a 5-inch 1080p display, a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, and a 13-megapixel rear facing camera. The device also includes 2GB of RAM, NFC, LTE, a 2,400 mAh battery, and Google’s Android 4.2 mobile operating system.
The LTE smartphone with Full HD display can become a 10.1-inch tablet when docked to PadFone Infinity Station.
The device includes different apps like SuperNote 3.1 for note taking, Story for creating stunning photo albums and ASUS Echo for voice control of PadFone Infinity. It has up to 19 hours of talk time, which can be increased up to 40 hours when docked into PadFone Infinity Station.
The combined price tag of the ASUS PadFone Infinity and Infinity Station will be for around £799 in the UK. The device won’t be available in the US.
Besides the PadFone Infinity, Asus has announced the Asus Fonepad as well. The tablet is packed with Intel Atom Z2420 processor which is clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. The device with a 7-inch display with IPS screen of 1280 x 800 resolution is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
In Europe, 16GB version of the Fonepad will be available in April for €220 which is around $287. In Asia-Pacific region, Asus will offer 8GB version of the tablet at $250 in March.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details