Today, a leaked image showing the technical specs of ZTE U9810 has been spotted online.The device bearing U9810 model number is yet to be named officially.
The ZTE U9810 will support different band frequencies i.e. TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA and GSM. The most interesting spec of the device is that it will have 4GB of RAM. The 5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touch screen display with 720×1080 resolution will be running Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system. The device will be powered by a dual-core 1.7GHz processor with 16GB of internal storage and a micro SD slot to expand the storage. The device weighing around 149.6g has a 13MP rear-facing camera and a 1MP front-facing camera.
Since the device is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, features like Google Now, Project Butter enhancement, improved Voice Search, improved notifications, camera improvements, and many more will be accessible to the users.
Last month, leaked pictures of a ZTE U956 MT6589 device was spotted online which is also expected to come with a 5-inch with 720×1280p display.
Although we have found leaked technical features of the ZTE U9810, there is no further report when it will be announced and what will be the price tag of the device in the market.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details