An anonymous Samsung executive told Korea Times that “Samsung is working on introducing a new phablet using a 5.9-inch organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen.’’ From the statement, it has been speculated that the South Korean manufacturer is planning to introduce a new phablet which is likely to be the Galaxy Note III.
It is reported that the upcoming Galaxy Note III will have a 5.9-inch AMOLED display and it will be powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Octa-core processor. You can note that its predecessor, Galaxy Note II is equipped with 5.5-inch 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED display, 1.6GHz quad-core processor from Exynos family, 2GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera, microSD slot for expanding the storage up to 64GB, 3,100mAh battery etc.
Although there is still some confusion whether the information regarding the introduction of a new phablet is indeed Galaxy Note III or not, but it is sure that Samsung will bring a new smartphone with larger screen than the existing Galaxy Note models. The reported Galaxy Note III is likely to be announced at IFA 2013.
The manufacturer is preparing to announce the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S IV at Times Square in New York on March 14. The smartphone may feature remarkable eyes scrolling feature so that users can scroll pages using their eyes.
We will wait for further information regarding further specs of the Galaxy Note III.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details