The Samsung Galaxy S IV bearing model number SCH-R970 has been spotted at AnTuTu Benchmark and the device scores 26,494 points. The device is powered by Google’s Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS and features a CUP with 1890MHz clock speed. The model number SCH-R970 should head to the 5th largest US carrier MetroPCS. We speculated this as the model number is similar to that of Galaxy S III for the carrier which is SCH-R530, a CDMA variant.
Recently from another leaked AnTuTu Benchmark result, it was already confirmed that a CDMA version of the device will be introduced by the South Korean manufacturer since a variant of the smartphone bearing model SCH-i959 is likely to be heading to CDMA band frequency based carrier, China Telecom.
The smartphone expected to be made out of plastic body may be packed with a 4.99-inch Full-HD SoLux Display instead of the usual AMOLED display technology, 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera and more. The device is expected to be available in Black and white colors with 16, 32, and 64GB variants Different leaked screenshots also revealed that the Galaxy S IV will sport Smart Scroll and Smart Pause features.
Officially the awaited smartphone will be announced at Times Square in New York City on March 14. We will be back with more updates.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details