We’ve seen quite a few leaked pictures of the Samsung Galaxy S IV handset over the past few months, and some videos of the device have also surfaced over the last couple of days. But today we’re getting our first look at the dual-SIM Galaxy S IV model wrapped in prototype packaging. Now Samsung’s ready to launch it officially this night, a set of new images of the dual-SIM Galaxy S IV handset have appeared online to excite the Android fans a little more.
The source says that the dual-SIM edition will have the preinstalled standard carrier bloatware. If the rumors hold up, it will be packed in a cross-hatched texture, instead of the brushed aluminum body of the yesteryear’s Galaxy S III handset. The specs will be similar to the original Galaxy S IV handset, including its 4.99-inch AMOLED/PHOLED display with 1080p resolution, 1.8GHz Octa-Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 13MP camera on back side, PowerVR SGX GPU, 16GB eMMC, 2,600mAh battery. Dimensions wise, it will measure 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm, and weighs 138 grams.
The dual-SIM S IV model is supposed to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS skinned with Samsung’s latest TouchWIZ UX on top of it. There is an NY Unpacked event coming up today, but we guess this edition won’t be a topic of another announcement. But looking at all these pictures of the prototype design, it shouldn’t take long for it to break cover.
On the other side, some cases have surfaced allegedly fitting the 13MP snapper and LED flash, which is below the camera, not next to it. You can also note that the design of the cases are matching the design of the dual-SIM model (pictured above) and the cases will be offered in different colors. Look at those rounded edges.
- What are your thoughts on the new images of the dual-SIM Galaxy S IV?
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details