Chinese website mobile.it168.com has done it again. posting a full review of an yet-to-be unveiled Samsung Galaxy S IV handset. A few hours ago, the same guys have showed us a bunch of images and videos of the device. However it’s worth noting that have reviewed a dual-SIM version of the Galaxy S IV handset. It’s just a few more hours before the Galaxy S IV will be unveiled, and the folks have been getting their paws on this device, and have gone so far ahead as to post a full detailed review of the device.
The review includes a few camera samples, a couple of comparison shots with iPhone 5 and Xperia Z, benchmarking results, display comparisons and a software tour of the latest version of TouchWiz UI. If you are wondering about the specs department, there is nothing too different from what we had heard earlier. Here is the list of the highlights of the device:
- 4.99″ 1080P display with 441PPI
Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS
Exynos 5 1.8 GHz 8-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB Storage + MicroSD slot up to 64GB
- Dimensions: 140.1mm x 71.8mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Dual SIM card slots
Regarding the camera, the review says it has a 13MP camera. On the performance side, the website says the device has scored 25446 points in the AnTuTu benchmarking tests. The device will ship with Exynos 5410 eight-core processor (that’s four A15-based processor to handle heavy workloads and four A7 based processor), which will reduce power consumption of the device.
The site says that the device will have the rumored smart eye scrolling technology, which is the same feature announced by LG for the Optimus G Pro handset. The folks have also demoed the AirView floating window preview experience of the device on a video. You can go through the full in-depth review and view more pics and videos at the source link provided at below.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details