Motorola and U.S. Cellular have officially confirmed about a new software update arrival for the Motorola Electrify 2 handset. The update brings the most awaited Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS version for the device. The new software update is coming with the new build number 9.8.3O-118-14.
Once the upgrading process finished, users will gain access to several cool features that they have waited for quiet a while. The highlighted and most important features of the Jelly Bean build are Google Now, Project Butter to provide improved performance & smoothness, enhanced notification system. The update will also bring you the new notification bar with more notification toggles, resizable widgets, Google Chrome
Motorola notes that the update is beings rolled out in phases now, so do not get panic, if you are not among the first who will get it or if you haven’t been prompted by the update notification on your handset yet. Of course, you can manually check for the update yourself and I bet you already know how to do it. Make sure you are on a proper Wi-Fi connection, and head into Settings –> tap About Phone –> and then hit System Updates and follow the on-screen instruction to give your Electrify 2 its own taste of Jelly Bean.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details