ZTE seems to be preparing to introduce a new device called ZTE Quantum, suggests new leaks. Benchmark results of the device shows some specifications of the device. The ZTE Quantum bears model number N8910.
From the AnTuTu benchmark results (shown below), it has been confirmed that the ZTE Quantum will be packed with a 5-inch 720p display and it will be powered by Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 clocked at 1.5 GHz with Adreno 225 graphics, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GB ROM with 4GB internal memory, a 13 MP rear facing camera, 0.9 front-facing camera, and more.
The smartphone could be heading to Sprint’s 4G LTE network. It is expected that the device will also be available globally since it includes a SIM slot.
In terms of connectivity, the Quantum smartphone will support Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n dual band, NFC, support for 4G LTE, and more.
From the leaked screenshot shown above, it has been further confirmed that it will be running Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system. There’s no further report regarding the official price tag of the device although specs and image of the device have been found. Now, it’s time to wait for more reports or an official announcement.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details