A new report has suggested that Samsung will unveil the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Tab 3 at Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) aka ‘Berlin Radio Show’ 2013 in Berlin, Germany. The event will be held on 6-11 September.
We already reported that South Korean mobile manufacturer is already working on introducing a new phablet using a 5.9-inch organic light emitting diode screen (OLED) and the device is likely to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It is expected that the Galaxy Note 3 will be packed with Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Octa-core processor. You can note that its predecessor, Galaxy Note II is equipped with 5.5-inch 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED display and is packed with 1.6GHz quad-core processor from Exynos family.
In addition to the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung is also preparing to introduce next generation of the Galaxy Tab i.e. Galaxy Tab 3 at the event. In January, purported image of the Galaxy Tab 3 were spotted online and UAProfs also confirmed that 7-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch will be the variants of the upcoming Galaxy Tab 3. But there’s no further information about the technical specs of the device. The first generation of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab was officially announced at IFA 2010 and second generation of the Galaxy Tab was announced at MWC 2012.
We will keep you posted with further information regarding further specs of the Galaxy Note III and Tab 3.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details