It was already reported that the Samsung Galaxy S4 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor will be offered in the US. In addition to this Qualcomm powered Galaxy S4, another variant powered by Samsung’s Octa-core Exynos 5 processor will also be offered to other markets. But today, a source has suggested that the Samsung Galaxy S4 won’t be powered by Exynos 5 Octa eight-core processor in the UK.
The source has reported that it was informed by the South Korean manufacturer stating that “Currently, the Galaxy S4 will be available at launch in the UK as a 4G device with a 1.9GHz Quad Core Processor.”
The LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505) is likely to be packed with Snapdragon chipset but the Exynos 5 Octa chipset powered S4 (I9500) won’t have LTE connectivity. The probable reason for packing the smartphone with Snapdragon Processor for UK is due to the availability of LTE capability in the region. So, it is a questionable why Samsung would offer the device by packing with the Exynos 5 Octa chipset.
Yesterday, we reported the approximate retail value and cost to manufacture estimates of the high-end Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. The approximate retail value of the device will be $650.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details