Last month, during the official announcement of the Sony Xperia tablet Z at the MWC 2013 event, Sony announced that the device will likely be available in the second quarter of this year. Keeping the word, Sony has listed the device at its UK Store. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is now available for pre-order in the region. Sony will offer the tablet in three variants, 16GB Wi-Fi model at £399, 32GB version will cost £449. Unluckily, the Japanese manufacturer didn’t reveal the official price tag of the 16GB LTE/4G model.
Coming to the availability of the tablet, the Sony Xperia Tablet Z will be delivered to your doorsteps between April 12 to April 15.
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is powered by Google’s Android 4.1 mobile operating system. Other salient features of the tablet is it has Waterproof and Dustproof IP55/IP57 certification, Reality Display which enables the representation of high-brightness and high-definition video WUXGA display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, and a feature called S-Force Front Surround 3D that can bring movement and sound together to achieve a sense of spaciousness.
The device is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, an 8.1MP rear camera, a microSD slot to expand storage, NFC, LTE etc. The tablet with a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 resolution display weighs around 495 grams and is 6.9mm thick.
Both the 16GB versions will be available in Black color variant only as of now but we hope that it will be available in White color as well very soon. The 32GB version will be offered in both Black and White colors.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details