Yesterday, we reported that Samsung is planning to unveil the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Tab 3 at the IFA event which will be held from 6 to 11 September in Berlin, Germany.
Now a new high-end tablet known as the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus from the South Korean manufacturer is in the rumor mill. From the name of the device, it has been confirmed that it will be likely an upgraded version of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. But it is too early to speculate the specs of the device since there is no detail information regarding the specs of its predecessor (Tab 3) as of now. However, purported images of the Galaxy Tab 3 were spotted online and UAProfs also confirmed that 7-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch will be the variants of the upcoming Galaxy Tab 3.
It is further reported that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus will sport Super AMOLED FULL HD Display. But there’s no precise information about the screen size of the upcoming tablet. It is expected to be either 10.1-inch or 11.6-inch display. Further report regarding the tablet will be updated.
The report has further suggested that the upcoming line of tablets from the South Korean manufacturer will be powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 5 processor. We hope that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus will also be unveiled at the IFA event along with Galaxy Tab 3 and Note 3.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details