LG E980 and LS720 have hit the FCC. The first model seems to be the LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T and the name of the second one is now yet known but it may be heading to Sprint or Virgin Mobile.
The LG E980 will be heading to AT&T since the LTE band frequency of the LG E980 is compatible with the carrier. The device could be the Optimus G Pro which is packed with a 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor, a 2GB of RAM, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile OS, a microSD card slot to expand the storage. Creative and innovative UX features like QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo will also be accessible to the Optimus G Pro users. There is no report when it will be available in the region.
In addition to the above device, another LG device S720 has also been approved by the FCC. The device supports LTE bands compatible with Sprint network. Even though there is no precise information about the name of the device yet, from the model number it is expected that the device will be a mid-range device from LG. The device is also likely to be a sequel to the LG Optimus Slider (LG S700) for Virgin Mobile carrier. The device is expected to come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
Further info regarding the availability of the devices in the region will be updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details