Recently, in the UK, Sony started taking pre-order for the Sony Xperia tablet Z which was announced by the Japanese manufacturer officially at MWC 2013. Now, the tablet bearing model number SO-03E is available for sale in Japan via NTT DoCoMo.
The carrier is now offering only LTE version of the tablet which is priced at the ¥85,470 which comes to around $906. The Wi-Fi version of the Xperia Tablet Z will go up for sale on April 13 in the region.
The remarkable features of the tablet are that it is Waterproof and Dustproof with IP55/IP57 certification, Reality Display which enables the representation of high-brightness and high-definition video WUXGA display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 and more.
Since the Sony Xperia Tablet Z is powered by Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, some notable improvements with features such as Google Now, Project Butter enhancement, improved Voice Search, improved notifications, and many more will be accessible to the users.
The tablet with a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 resolution display weighs around 495 gram and is 6.9mm thick. The device is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, 8.1MP rear camera, a microSD slot, NFC etc.
The device will be available in Black and White color.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details