Last month, rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini started and it was claimed that it will be announced in May. Today leaked pictures of the actual Galaxy S4 Mini has been spotted online and its possible release date has been updated to June or July..
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is obviously the a smaller version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 which was announced by the South Korean manufacturer last week at a Special Mobile unpacked event in New York City.
We already reported that Samsung’s Project J is not just a single device. It includes a Project J Mini and its accessories including a Clear Cover, a Flip Cover and a Protective Cover. The Project J Mini is reportedly that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
It is also reported that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini will have a 4.3-inch (5-inch for Galaxy S4) Super AMOLED qHD display with a pixel density of 256ppi and it will be packed with a 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor. It will support TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 interface and it will be running Google’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. The model number of the device (shown above) is GT-I9190 similar to the model number of the Galaxy S III Mini which is GT-I8190.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to be available in two variants: one with single-SIM and another with dual SIM capability.
It is time to wait for more reports and hopefully for an official announcement very soon.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details