Samsung has begun rolling out Jelly Bean update for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. You can update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean by using Samsung KIES or via OTA.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is packed with a 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, equipped with a 3 megapixel rear-facing fixed focus camera, an additional front-facing VGA shooter, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card, 4G LTE capability, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS, 3G/4G LTE mobile hotspot capability up to 10 Wi-Fi devices, Samsung ChatON, Samsung Hub, on-device encryption, VPN access, and 7000mAh battery to power everything.
When the Galaxy Tab 2 was introduced by T-Mobile, the tablet was powered by Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box. Once updated to Jelly Bean, it is sure that the update will bring some notable improvements in performance and new features including Google Now, Project Butter enhancement, improved Voice Search, improved notifications, improved battery, camera improvements, and many more.
Further Information about the firmware:
Android Version: Google’s Android 4.1.2
The South Korean manufacturer will reportedly be rolling out Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the device in June.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details