The 5.7-inch ZTE Grand Memo smartphone is equipped with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and it includes 1GB of RAM, 16GB of native storage but the manufacturer didn’t include microSD card slot to extend the device’s storage. It has a powerful 3200mAh battery and for capturing photos, it sports a 13MP rear-facing camera and a front facing camera as well. The device is running Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. It is now available for sale at 2,688 yuan ($432 USD).
The 5-inch ZTE Grand S smartphone is packed with a quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor along with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and a microSD slot. It sports a 13MP rear-facing camera with a 2MP front-facing camera and a1780mAh battery to power the smartphone. The device with 6.9mm in thickness has 441ppi pixel density and it is now available for sale at 3,399 yuan ($547 USD).
The two smartphones are also expected to be heading to different regions as quickly as possible. We’ll let you know when there is further report regarding their availability.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details