The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is already expected to be introduced by the South Korean mobile manufacturer very soon. But the information was not taken for granted since no official info was present. Samsung has now reportedly confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini will be the official name of the upcoming smaller version of the recently announced Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to be packed with a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, an 8 MP camera with autofocus, a quad-core processor, a micro SD slot, LED flash, touch-focus, and face detection.
It will feature touch-wiz nature UX customized interface and Android 4.2.2 version will be the mobile platform of the smartphone. Samsung will reportedly be introducing three variants of the smartphone according to storage i.e. 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB. From the name of the device, it is suggested that it will probably be less powerful and perhaps more budget friendly than the Galaxy S IV.
A Samsung device expected to be the Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190) was already spotted online and it is expected to be available in two variants: one with single-SIM and another with dual SIM capability.
Official specs and availability of the device are expected soon.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details