We already reported that T-Mobile will have the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset in stores and online from May 1st, and AT&T will open pre-registrations for the device from April 16th. Another U.S. carrier is joining AT&T to offer Galaxy S4 pre-orders on the same day. U.S. Cellular has officially announced that it will begin taking pre-orders on April 16th from the customers to book their orders on Galaxy S4.
Although U.S. Cellular did announce this handset’s pre-order availability for the country, it did not reveal any pricing information. According to the source, the carrier will announce the pricing of the device on April 16th. Galaxy S4 was introduced by Samsung earlier this month at the Unpacked event at Times Square in New York City.
To remind you, Galaxy S4 has got a 5-inch 1080p display, quad-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 13MP rear-facing shooter, NFC, microSD card slot to accept up to 64GB cards, 4G LTE capability, Smart Eye tracking technology, Smart Pause feature, and it ships with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and comes in white and black colored editions.
In case you missed it, the Galaxy S4 sign-up page is now live on U.S. Cellular website. If you wan to get all of the latest information regarding the most awaited Galaxy phone for this year. Go ahead and sign up for the device and ready to be informed on when the Galaxy S4 phone will be available and how much it costs.
Sprint and Verizon have yet to reveal pre-order dates and price information for their versions of the Galaxy S4 handset.
Source: U.S. Cellular
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details