From our previously leaked report, it is already known that the possible release date of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini will happen in June. Today, new rumors suggest that the smartphone will be unveiled this week. The device will likely be hitting the stores by the end of May.
It is notable that the information about the introduction of the S4 Mini was earlier taken as a rumor but it was recently confirmed by the South Korean mobile manufacturer and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini will be the official name of the upcoming smaller version of the recently announced Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to be packed with a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, an 8MP camera with autofocus, a micro SD slot, LED flash, touch-focus, and face detection. It will be running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
The single SIM capability version of the Galaxy S4 Mini will reportedly sport a quad-core processor but the dual SIM variant is expected to be powered by a dual-core processor.
The handset will be available in two variants: one is single SIM and another is dual SIM variant. The single SIM version of the Galaxy S4 Mini will have GT-I9190 as model number and GT-I9192 will be the dual SIM version of the smartphone. Samsung will be introducing three variants of the smartphone according to storage i.e. 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB. Black Mist and White Frost will be the color variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
Coming to the price tag and further specs, it’s time to wait for more reports.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details