It looks like owners of the AT&T branded LG Optimus G will have to wait for more days to get Jelly Bean software on their handsets. AT&T has begun rolling out a new software update for its version of the LG Optimus G handset. It is just a maintenance update and carrying minor changes for the device.
This minor update provides security enhancements and bug fix for an issue which causes handset’s screen to become black when accessing handset’s browser. The new software update bumps the handset’s software version up to E97011c and the build number will be IMM76L. The Android OS version remains at v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The update is currently is available to download and install and it is rolling out over-the-air (OTA). Not all users might receive them at the same time. wait for the notification to show up on your handset’s screen. Or else you can manually check for the update by hitting Setting app –> About phone > Software update and follow further onscreen instructions to finish the task.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details