Since the LTE band frequency of the device is compatible with AT&T band frequency (LTE band 17), the device could be heading to the carrier. The user agent profile for the Samsung SGH-I337 device already popped up on Samsung’s official website and it was already claimed that it will be heading to AT&T very soon.
The smartphone is packed with high-end specs and solid hardware under the hood. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box, sports a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1080p resolution, 441PPI, powered by Exynos 5410 1.8GHz Octa-core processor/Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core procesor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel Auto-Focus rear-facing camera with Zero shutter lag, 2 megapixels front-facing camera, and more.
The smartphone comes preinstalled with Smart Eye Tracking feature, S Voice Drive, S Health, S Translator Drama Shot, Air Gesture and many more apps.
We already reported that AT&T will open pre- registrations for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on April 16. It will be available for $249.99. US Cellular also launch the device on the same date as AT&T. T-Mobile will start offering the device on May 1. Sprint and Verizon will carry the device but the availability is not yet known.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details